Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Distressed snowflakes - TMS #426


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Wow!  Christmas is only 2 months from tomorrow!!  I'm trying to have a handmade card for everyone on our list this year, so I've still got a bunch to make!   I made a couple like today's card...
With red paper...

and with blue paper...


I was really pleased with how this turned out so may make a few more like it.
The distressed snowflake DP is the Paper Studio Pine St Square.   My sentiment is Pink and Main Merry Christmas die.  The snowflake is an EK Success punch that I embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots.  The border punch is MS.  I also used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and Standard Circles.


This week TMS is sponsoring with this embossing folder set...  Anna Griffin Cane Paisley.



Here's our sketch for the week...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!


7 comments:

Donna said...

A pair of gorgeous cards Debbie! Love the traditional Christmas colors. Great job with the sketch both creating it and your take on the sketch. Have a wonderful week!

Jenée said...

OK, I really like those cards, and that punch is lovely. I can definitely see the "shape" of our sketch using that punch. The distressed paper is wonderful, and so pretty.

Carol L said...

What an amazing set of cards you've made with this sketch, and I love how they appear distressed with the snowy background! The varied colors and horizontal panels make each one unique too! Great job on these!

Barbara Godden said...

Two great cards, I love this sketch it's so easy to follow.

Janice M said...

These are so pretty Debbie! Love that background paper a lot.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful cards and these would be so easy to mass produce. It's such a sweet Christmas card.

Patti said...

I love this card in both colors Debbie and the dotted swiss embossing on the snowflake adds the perfect touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...