Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Happy birthday to ewe - TMS #423


Happy Tuesday to "ewe"!  :)  That will make sense when you check out my card for this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  


My image is Bugaboo's "Happy Birthday to Ewe"!  He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers and cut out with Spellbinders Standard Circles and Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles.  My paper is We R Memory Keepers Cakes and Candles.  I added some WeRMK chevron washi tape, a twine bow, and enamel dots.  


Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps!  Play along for you opportunity to win 4 images of your choice. 



Here's our awesome sketch by Janice...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Jenée said...

Darling birthday card. The little image is perfect and so very cute.

Patti said...

This little ewe is so cute Debbie I like your big ric-rac and your extra layers for your image!

Carol L said...

This image is beyond cute and I love those fun birthday papers working the background too! I really like that layered image panel as well!

Janice M said...

This little guy makes me laugh! Love the "ewe" sentiment. I need to get some kind of sheep stamp and use it!

Melissa Craig said...

These little sheep just crack me up! Your birthday card is so sweet and cheery - just as a birthday card should be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...